Monday, September 10, 2007

Guess what I've been doing the past few days? Scroll down for a clue.


In the meantime here are the kids school pictures for this year. I think they all turned out very good. These were taken on August 2nd.






Here's the clue mentioned above-













That's right, I've been canning peaches. I must say that after doing 48 jars over 3 days I don't really want to eat any peaches any time soon. I had three bottles break (each of my first three batches had one bottle apiece) and only one didn't seal. It was on my very last batch. That's a pretty good record for me. Usually I have one per batch not seal.
Anyway, that's all that's been going on around here. Literally.



Have a Fantastic Day!

2 comments:

Kati said...

Michelle! That is soooooo funny! Guess what I have done all day today???? That is right! PEACHES!!!!
They look awesome! I got 31 quarts done today and my Nana and I are doing more on Friday!!!
GOOD TIMES!!!
Kati

Sara said...

What cute pictures!! And yummy peaches, maybe someday I will be as domestic as you and Kati!