Some of my cute boys.
Emma the toothless wonder!
Aaron waiting in his little hospital gown for them to put new sheets on the bed.
Hey Mom! Can we leave yet?
5. I am grateful that I get to make this list and think
about and realize all the things I am grateful for.
6. I am grateful for a two year old that is a born
entertainer. He has been trying somersaults
and doing flips and dancing around our front room
for the past fifteen minutes. It is very entertaining and makes me
happy to see.
7. I am grateful for the scriptures. I am grateful for the chance my
husband has to teach the Gospel Doctrine class in our ward. We get
to have some really neat discussions as he prepares his lessons. I am
also grateful for this because then I get to hear some of the lessons
that I would otherwise not hear because I am in Primary.
8. I am grateful for carrots and potatoes. Especially the potato part. I
could eat them everyday.
9. I am grateful for little kid giggles.
10. I am grateful for Jackson's Primary talk he is giving today. Look it up
on Mat and Kati's blog. I really appreciate the sweet spirit that children
have. I get to see it and feel it every week in Primary.
1. I am grateful for fun socks.
2. I am grateful for rechargeable batteries
for my camera.
3. I am grateful for big mugs of steaming
4. I am grateful for two year olds who say
"besh ooo, mommy" when I sneeze
or blow my nose, and say "yuv ooo,
mommy. hug, hug?"
5. I am grateful for work. I need to clean
out and unpack some boxes from the
room that will eventually be the "girl's
suite". You can hardly even get in there because everything has just
been dumped in there.
Here's my grateful list for today-
1. I am grateful for the ocean. This is a picture of me, my brother Rick, and my sister Jannette in July 1976. We are at Seal Rock in Newport, Oregon. This is one of my favorite places on Earth.
2. I am grateful for a washing machine, a dryer, and a dishwasher.
3. I am grateful that there are people who are willing to serve in the military. This is a picture of my brother, Scott. He is a linguist in the Army Reserve. He has served for 15 months (I think, it could be 18 months) in Iraq and he is being re-deployed to Afghanistan in January or February.
4. I am grateful for ice cream. Especially chocolate, spumoni, and peppermint. The only problem, I always want peppermint ice cream when I am pregnant, and the only time you can get it is in November and December. Lucky for me, it's November.
5. I am grateful for my calling in my ward. I am the secretary in the Primary presidency. I get to serve with some really awesome women and I am learning a lot.
BONUS: 6. I am grateful for my parents. I think I mentioned both of them yesterday, that's why this isn't one of my five. They have taught me many great things, and they are always there when I need them. Besides that, they are really cute, don't you think?