November 28, 2007
1. I am grateful that we got to celebrate Josh's birthday yesterday. I am grateful that he is part of our family.
2. I am grateful for laughter, especially the kind that makes your stomach hurt.
3. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and for all He's blessed me and my family with.
4. I am grateful for good movies - you know, the kind that make you feel good and make you want to immediately rewind and watch them again.
5. I am grateful for inventors. Can you imagine no phones, no cars, no books, etc.?
BONUS: 6. I am grateful that when Josh and Emma were "practicing flips" last night, it wasn't more serious that a cracked collarbone on Emma's right side. It could have been SO MUCH worse.