Wednesday, November 28, 2007

November 28, 2007

1. I am grateful that we got to celebrate Josh's birthday yesterday. I am grateful that he is part of our family.

2. I am grateful for laughter, especially the kind that makes your stomach hurt.

3. I am grateful for my Heavenly Father and for all He's blessed me and my family with.

4. I am grateful for good movies - you know, the kind that make you feel good and make you want to immediately rewind and watch them again.

5. I am grateful for inventors. Can you imagine no phones, no cars, no books, etc.?

BONUS: 6. I am grateful that when Josh and Emma were "practicing flips" last night, it wasn't more serious that a cracked collarbone on Emma's right side. It could have been SO MUCH worse.

1 comment:

Sara said...

AH! A cracked collar bone? Crazy kids :)