Thursday, November 8, 2007

Here's my grateful list for today-



1. I am grateful for the ocean. This is a picture of me, my brother Rick, and my sister Jannette in July 1976. We are at Seal Rock in Newport, Oregon. This is one of my favorite places on Earth.

2. I am grateful for a washing machine, a dryer, and a dishwasher.


3. I am grateful that there are people who are willing to serve in the military. This is a picture of my brother, Scott. He is a linguist in the Army Reserve. He has served for 15 months (I think, it could be 18 months) in Iraq and he is being re-deployed to Afghanistan in January or February.

4. I am grateful for ice cream. Especially chocolate, spumoni, and peppermint. The only problem, I always want peppermint ice cream when I am pregnant, and the only time you can get it is in November and December. Lucky for me, it's November.

5. I am grateful for my calling in my ward. I am the secretary in the Primary presidency. I get to serve with some really awesome women and I am learning a lot.


BONUS: 6. I am grateful for my parents. I think I mentioned both of them yesterday, that's why this isn't one of my five. They have taught me many great things, and they are always there when I need them. Besides that, they are really cute, don't you think?

1 comment:

Kati said...

Oh my gosh!!! That picture of you looks so much like Emma!!! So cute! I didn't have time to blog tonight....
Will do it soon!
Kati