My list for November 14-
1. I am grateful for dentists. I think I may have a loose filling, and just knowing there is someone that can fix my pain is a comfort to me.
2. I am grateful for Christmas crafts.
3. I am grateful for furnaces and air conditioners.
4. I am grateful for the imaginations of my children. Josh thinks he is going to make a hover craft for his science fair project. He has it all drawn out. I don't know how he's going to do it, but he is determined.
5. I am grateful for pre-birth baby movements. I am so happy that I can feel this little one move and know that my child is healthy.