November 27, 2007
1. I am grateful that my in-laws made it possible for me to visit Washington D.C. It was probably a once in a lifetime thing for me, and I am very grateful for their generosity.
2. I am grateful for door locks, especially since Aaron has discovered the joys of playing in my flour and squirting half a tube of toothpaste on the carpet.
3. I am grateful for the garbage man.
4. I am grateful for indoor plumbing. I am well aware that not everyone in this world enjoys this luxury, and I am very glad that I am not one of those people.
5. I am grateful for neighbors that put lights on the trees in their backyard, not just the front yard.