Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Michelle's grateful list for November 21-


1. I am grateful for people who think I'm 25 or 26 years old. It makes me wonder what they think about me when they find out I have a 13 year old son, though.


2. I am grateful for sleep.


3. I am grateful when I am caught up on the laundry. I was actually caught up for about 20 minutes on Monday.


4. I am grateful that my sock basket is empty. I cannot believe that one family can have so many socks. I HATE folding socks, so I usually just throw them all in a basket and find a match when someone needs socks. Yesterday I sat down and matched all the socks. Then I took the leftovers and threw them away. We had socks that were matchless that we moved from Spokane 8 years ago. I kept thinking that I would find the match when I unpacked a box. I was just tired of them all so I threw them out. I feel so free now.


5. I am grateful that I get to spend the majority of the day tomorrow with some of my favorite people.

No comments: