Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Okay, so I'm a slacker. I'll admit it.

I've been so busy this last month that blogging has been at the bottom of my to-do list. Sorry.

I'll start by mentioning my last blog (and part of the reason that I haven't written for awhile). Just a few days after my last post, Sara and Isaac had to give Kaitlyn back to her birth family. We are all so sad about the way things turned out. We wish the best life for her that is possible and she will always have a family that she doesn't know but who loves her.

Now, I will move on to other things. Things that make me happy.
Here are some pics of our Christmas decorations this year.


We have eight nativities. I have only posted pictures of two of them.


These are some of my kitchen decorations.


I got these bears the year that Kimi was one and a half. Otherwise there would be more of them.


(That little blue ornament in the bottom right corner is one I made in the second grade. Yes, that's me in 1974.)



Much to my husband's chargrin, we had two trees this year. One in our front entry room and one in the family room downstairs.

The tree on Christmas morning before all the mayhem.

Even though this is a horrible picture, it's one of my favorites of the season.


I hope you all had a very merry Christmas filled with love and happy family togetherness!
We Love You!

No comments: