Seven random things about me-
1. I like tuna sandwiches - with onions, mustard, dill pickles, and lettuce.
2. My smoke alarm works. How do I know? I manage to "test" it about twice a month.
3. I cry when I turn on the radio to the "all Christmas music, all the time" station and it isn't anymore. Especially if it's only the day after Christmas.
4. I'm a closet lounge singer.
5. I cannot make a good apple pie to save my life. Unless I use canned apple pie filling, and even then it isn't very good.
6. I learned to drive in the same car that I was brought home from the hospital in when I was born.
7. I have a birthmark on the back of my leg. It is the same shape and in the same place as one my cousin has on her leg. We were born exactly two weeks apart.
tag to Sara, Kati, Jolene, Suz, and Eric.
Happy New Year to all! We love you!