Friday, March 6, 2009



Attention!

I have added a new feature to my blog.

I decided that although I am not, by any stretch of anyone's imagination, a great chef, I do have a few things that I make that are wonderful. I am always looking for new things to try to get out of my rut in the cooking department, so I decided to share with you few who read this blog, just in case you are in a rut and wondering what's for dinner tonight.

All you do is click on the link to the right to get to my new site.

This new blog is totally interactive. If there is a recipe that you make that your family loves, e-mail it to me (address is posted on the recipe site) and I will post it.
I will also post links to other recipe sites that I happen to run across.


Happy Cooking!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Great idea! I'll be checking in often!

Jolene said...

Nice idea, I won't be using it for now(currently my mom makes all my dinners), but when I move back into my own house, I will definitely be needing new recipes to try on the kids.