Friday, August 31, 2007

Kati has started playing this game and "tagged" me to play it too. You can see her answers on her website by clicking on her link in our friends column.

Here are the rules. You GOOGLE your name then "needs". So when I did it I GOOGLED "Michelle needs" and these are some of the things that came up-

  • Michelle needs to get her game together. (Well, I think that's obvious to anyone who has visited my house lately.)

  • Michelle needs a long break. (Mike and I have been trying to find a time for a get-away for months.)

  • Michelle needs a good man to care for her and tend to her as she deserves. (Fortunately I already have one that treats me much better than I deserve.)

  • Michelle needs every advantage possible. (DUH!)

  • Michelle needs a home that can accept her limitations.

  • Michelle needs a family that will be patient, consistent, kind, loving...(maybe a little less loud and rambunctious, too)

  • Michelle needs to fatten up! (I DON'T THINK SO!)

  • Michelle needs to return to the Chicago airwaves. ( I don't know what I'd do once I got there.)

  • Michelle needs an Oscar!!! Acting will one day save the world. Maybe, Michelle is the actor that we have all been waiting for. (I'm ready for my close up, Mr. DeMille.)
  • Michelle needs to spend some of her newly aquired wealth. (What? Does someone know something that I don't?)
  • Michelle needs to pray more, think more, be more patient and more resilient. (This one is right on the money.)

This is what I think Michelle really needs-

  • Michelle needs more help from her children.
  • Michelle needs more hours in the day to get things done.
  • Michelle needs to have ALL the boxes unpacked and things put away.
  • Michelle needs more sleep.
  • Michelle needs more time with her husband.
  • Michelle needs a vacation-sans children.
  • Michelle needs to read the scriptures more.
  • Michelle needs to talk to and/or visit her mom more often.
  • Michelle needs less cooking and more eating out.
  • Michelle needs more hugs.

Well, that's it for now. I would tag some people to do this, but Kati already tagged everyone that I know would do this. Apparently, Michelle needs more friends, too.

1 comment:

Kati said...

Michelle! You are awesome! Thanks for playing! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the picture of you! So funny! Cute pictures of the kids from the family reunion! Looks like it was so fun! We will for sure try to make the one in 2009!!! Ben is so big!!! I love that kid! Tell all the kiddos hello from us!
Kati