Today was also a big day in the Price household. We had to go to the Junior High and pick up Ben's schedule and locker assignment. (Man, am I old or what?) Here it is-
- first period- Career/Tech Ed. a requrement for all 7th graders-I don't remember what this class is for
- second period-English
- third period-Reading Team a special class that helps teach how to take effective notes and how to study
- then lunch 10:45 am (short morning, long afternoon)
- fourth period- Utah Studies
- fifth period-PreAlgebra a special math class for those who are struggling with math
- sixth period- Beginning Band Ben thinks he wants to learn the saxophone-"because it's cool"
- seventh period- Science
He will have lots of new things to get used to, and lots of new people to meet. Here he is trying to learn how to do the combination that will open his locker-
Mike is in Phoenix. He flew out yesterday(monday) after work and he'll be back late on Wednesday. He had some training meetings, how to do a budget and stuff. Pretty exciting I guess. Here's a cute picture of him and Aaron-
Well, I am missing hour eighteen -"digital scrapbooking". See you soon.