Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I read about this on Stacy Jullian's blog - www.stacysbigpicture.com . She is someone I admire. She is smart, creative, has figured out how to be organized, works (she founded Simple Scrapbooks magazine) and moms (a bunch of gorgeous boys), and she was in our stake in Washington. I don't believe I ever met her while we were there. She is very conscious of the environment and how her life affects the world around her. She posted about a company (Tom's Shoes) that is making a difference in the world. They are having a special event tomorrow.




You can go here to find out more.



www.tomsshoes.com/content.asp?tid=284



Their cheapest shoes are $51.51 - including shipping. Not bad for a pair of shoes, considering that you are really buying two pair. A good cause, if you ask me.

No comments: