Tuesday, February 5, 2008

5 Things

Here is a list of five things.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1. Chasing two boys around, ages three and a half and one and one-fourth.
2. Living in a tiny apartment in Salt Lake and getting ready to move to Spokane.
3. Loving my wonderful husband and trying to be a support to him.
4. Trying to figure out who I am.
5. Being excited because I had just lost 35 pounds.


5 things on my to do list today:

1. Quit spending time messing around on the computer.
2. Clean the kitchen.
3. Laundry.
4. Try to figure out how to get all the sick out of my house. I'm getting really tired of everyone being sick.
5. Work on my super secret Valentine for my husband.


5 foods I enjoy:

1. Anything Mexican. Hot and cheesy- yum!
2. Bread.
3. Cinnamon rolls.
4. Chicken Cordon Bleu.
5. Fresh vegetables right from the garden.
(if you don't count the vegetables, I either can't eat or have to have VERY limited portions of all the above foods. I can have all the veggies I want.)


5 bad habits:

1. I am lazy about housework.
2. I sort things by the "pile" method. My good husband hates it.
3. I spend too much time cruising the internet and checking everyone's blogs.
4. I usually only fold laundry when everyone is out of clothes- about once a week, and then it takes 3 hours or so. A good excuse to sit and watch TV or a movie.
5. I sometimes cheat on my diet when it won't show up on my blood sugar levels.


5 of my favorite toys:

1. The computer.
2. Paper.
3. My paper cutter.
4. The TV.
5. Mike.


5 people I tag to do this survey:

1. Sara.
2. Isaac.
3. Kelly.
4. Barbara.
5. Tom (since he's looking for things to keep him busy-besides shoveling snow).

No comments: