Thursday, February 28, 2008



An update on the baby-


Today he is 6 pounds 9 ounces. Today I am 36 weeks, four weeks away from my due date. The amniotic fluid is supposed to be 20 cm. Last week my fluid level was 29 and today it was 31. My doctor is going to keep a close eye on the fluid level and the baby's movement. I need to have a stress test on Monday and another one on Thursday then an appointment with my doctor. He will probably be born sometime between March 13 and March 17. I'd really like to have him just come when he wants to, because being started is hard on me. I would really rather just have it happen naturally, but I will do what's best for the baby.

1 comment:

Kati said...

Hey...glad to hear the baby is okay. Sorry I haven't got back to you about pictures. I have been so crazy. email me and hoperully we can figure something out.
Kati