Sunday, June 22, 2008

Here's my list-(by Michelle)

Five favorite sounds-
-Andrew laughing in his sleep
-ice in soda in a glass
-the sound of a can of soda opening
-the sound of Jello being scooped out of the bowl
-the timer on the stove


Five favorite places-
-Park City, Utah
-Washington D.C.
-my house
-anywhere that I can be alone for a few minutes
-anywhere Mike is


Five favorite smells-
-paper
-clean babies
-chocolate
-bakeries
-rain


Five things that make me laugh-
-Aaron
-right now the stick joke (what's brown and sticky? a stick)(think of it being told by Christopher Walken. It makes it even funnier!)
-ducks running (if I didn't think it would be a mean thing to do, I would go to the pond by our house and chase them all day)
-I can't think of anything else right now


Five favorite things to eat-
-brocolli
-fresh from the garden tomatoes
-fresh from the garden anything
-chicken cordon bleu
-Dr. Pepper


Five favorite things to do-
-read
-watch sappy movies
-listen to my kids read to me
-paint
-play with paper


Five favorite movies-
(these aren't my all-time favorites, just some of them)
-Sweet Home Alabama
-Just Like Heaven
-Always
-Italian Job
-The Lake House


Five favorite authors-
-Betsy Brannon Green
-Mary Higgins Clark
-Sheri Dew
-Dr. Seuss
-Anita Stansfield


Five favorite words-
-fantastic
-fabulous
-mesmerize
-waffle
-ecstatic


A favorite color-
-chartreuse


A favorite breakfast cereal-
-Honey Bunches of Oats with almonds


My secret fantasy-
-living in Newport, Oregon and making a living by selling something I make


My favorite saying-
-Live well, Laugh often, Love much

1 comment:

Brian & SuZ said...

You know you can really learn allot from people by reading a blog. I'm getting to know you and Jolene better now that we have tis blog. Considering we never see each other have a great week!!!
Suz