Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Today is just going to be some things to make you laugh
These are some one-liners from one of our favorite comics-
Mr. Steven Wright
  • I met this wonderful girl at Macy's. She was buying clothes and I was putting Slinkies on the escalator.
  • I play the harmonica. The only way I can play is if I get my car going really fast, and stick it out the window.
  • I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.
  • I put instant coffee in a microwave oven and almost went back in time.
  • I remember when the candle shop burned down. Everyone stood around singing 'Happy Birthday.'
  • I replaced the headlights in my car with strobe lights, so it looks like I'm the only one moving.
  • I saw a bank that said "24 Hour Banking," but I don't have that much time.
  • I saw a subliminal advertising executive, but only for a second.
  • I stayed in a really old hotel last night. They sent me a wake-up letter.
  • I went to the museum where they had all the heads and arms from the statues that are in all the other museums.
  • I'm writing a book. I've got the page numbers done.
  • Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen.
  • The Bermuda Triangle got tired of warm weather. It moved to Alaska. Now Santa Claus is missing.
  • There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot.
  • What a nice night for an evening.
  • What's another word for Thesaurus?
  • Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories.
  • My neighbor has a circular driveway... he can't get out.
  • My school colors were clear. We used to say, "I'm not naked, I'm in the band."
  • My theory of evolution is that Darwin was adopted.
  • On the other hand, you have different fingers.
  • Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time.
  • Some people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.
  • If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
  • It doesn't make a difference what temperature a room is, it's always room temperature.
  • If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
  • If one synchronised swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?
  • If you are in a spaceship that is traveling at the speed of light, and you turn on the headlights, does anything happen?
  • If you can't hear me, it's because I'm in parentheses.
  • If you tell a joke in the forest, but nobody laughs, was it a joke?
  • If you were going to shoot a mime, would you use a silencer?

Have a Fantastic Day!

No comments: