Saturday, January 12, 2008

AAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!
Does anyone want a two year old?

I really do honestly love him, but sometimes he sure makes it hard to like him.

I was sitting at the computer in our front room trying to get everything ready for Primary tomorrow, and Aaron decided that for some reason I needed to have the ketchup. He even took the lid off and turned it upside down for me. Wasn't that nice? I realized after I took this picture that it kindof looks like a murder scene, with his clothes all laid out and all.

We got it cleaned up reasonably well, but we are looking at hardwood flooring today. We want to rip up the carpet and put new flooring in the front room and the kitchen, but we weren't planning to do it until much later. If it cost too much, we will just have to live in a house that smells like a diner for awhile. Good Times, Good Times!

2 comments:

Kati said...

OH NO! That is awful! I can't even imgagine trying to clean up all that ketchup from carpet! And the SMELL! How yucky! Good thing he is so stinkin' cute! You will love wood floors! It is so easy to clean up! Especially with busy little 2 year olds! Haleigh just spilled Go-gurt all over my floors today! She is ALWAYS making some kind of a mess! I can completely relate!

Kati

Sara said...

my heart stopped when I saw this- I seriously thought one of the kids was bleeding to death!!