Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Yes, I realize it's been a long time (Kati). I will try to write more tomorrow. The last two weeks of the year were pretty miserable for us. After Aaron being in the hospital, I got the stomach flu on Sunday (Dec. 23) and was literally laying down sick until Thursday (Dec. 27). Then I was out of energy until about Saturday. Ever since then I have been trying to catch up on everything.


I just today got all the Christmas things put away in a permanent place. When we moved in they just got dumped in a spare room. We are now thinking about maybe getting that room finished so the girls can move in, so I need to get it emptied. The Christmas items now live in a permanent spot on the shelves in the garage.

I may have some pictures to post tomorrow. I'll have to see what we've been doing the past couple of weeks.

I went to the doctor this morning. I am pre-diabetic like I was with Aaron, so no more sweets, and I have to severely cut down on the carbs. I also have to see a dietitian and check my blood sugar level often so I can learn what to stay away from so I have less of a chance of becoming diabetic in the future. Yea for me.

I'll try to find time tomorrow to blog more. See Ya!

1 comment:

Sara said...

You take care of yourself!!! I wish I was there to come babysit for a few hours and give you some R&R. Love you!